Annual Report and Financial Statements
The Executive Committee of Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club submits to members an Annual Report and Financial Statement which provides the members with details of the following:
- the income and expenditure of the club during its last financial year;
- the assets and liabilities of the club at the end of its last financial year;
- any mortgages, charges and other securities of any description affecting any of the property of the club at the end of its last financial year;
- any trusts of which the club is a trustee during the last financial year or any part of the last financial year;
- information concerning the administration, lifesaving, training, competition, social and general activities of the club over the previous 12 months.
Please refer to last year’s FSLSC Annual Report 2011-2012
* The next annual report will be made available to the membership at the Annual General Meeting of the club which is to be held in June 2013.