The Executive Committee of Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club submits to members an Annual Report and Financial Statement which provides the members with details of the following:
- the income and expenditure of the club during its last financial year;
- the assets and liabilities of the club at the end of its last financial year;
- any mortgages, charges and other securities of any description affecting any of the property of the club at the end of its last financial year;
- any trusts of which the club is a trustee during the last financial year or any part of the last financial year;
- information concerning the administration, lifesaving, training, competition, social and general activities of the club over the previous 12 months.
FSLSC Annual Report for the 2021-2022 Season